Feb 17, 2011

Off to a Vacation!

I am too excited and already counting the days to our vacation this March! My husband and I will again go to Palawan, but this time to Puerto Princesa City. We will visit the Underground River and tour the islands along Honda Bay. Going on a vacation is just the only vice that I have in my life and I am lucky that we are able to do so even on a small budget. But if money is no object, my perfect vacation would be a Monaco grand prix hospitality package. I get to watch the Formula 1 race, rub elbows with the rich and the royalty and experience the lifestyle of the rich and famous! Now that is what you call a grand vacation! I want to try boating in those sleek and elegant yachts and see the Cote D'Azur! I would love to try playing golf at those marvelous country clubs and attend exclusive and private parties with movie stars! I know that those are stuff that I only read in the lifestyle columns of newspapers and magazines but we are talking of dream vacations, right? But I guess I should still be very happy that I can visit new and exciting places even if they are not in Monaco because not all people can do that!

No comments:

Post a Comment