Project Wonderful

Feb 22, 2011

Tenants for my House?


I know that a lot of people are looking for private property to rent. We are even renting a home right now instead of moving already to our own house. But I don't think I can bear to have other people live in my house in Montalban. This came about during a discussion between me and my husband just the other night. I was asking him if he has any immediate plans of moving to our own house so that I can already look for new schools for the kids. Unfortunately, he wants to build the second floor of our house before he would decide to move there. He said that he does not feel safe when it rains and he can always imagine that a flood such as what happened during Typhoon Ondoy would happen again. Unfortunately, we do not have enough funds for another construction project like we did last year. Truth is, we are still paying for some of the loans that we took out last year. I was thinking of just getting tenants for the house to help pay with the monthly amortization but when my husband asked me if was serious, I declined. I would rather that we just keep on staying at the house on weekends and just make it a vacation home than see other people in it! Not practical, I know but that is just how I feel!

No comments:

Post a Comment