Feb 23, 2011

Watery Wednesday: Drexelle at Ocean Park

This is my eldest son, Drexelle posing at one of the aquariums in Ocean Park here in Manila. He is a first year high school student, and has no immediate need for easter revision courses. I wish he wont grow up too soon because by then, he will have other women in his life, ha ha! This was taken during his birthday in 2009 when his uncle from the US went here to visit and took him there as a birthday treat. I haven't been to Ocean Park myself but I plan to visit sometime this year. I am sure my other kids will love it too! The only other sea adventure park I have visited is the Dolphin show in Subic during my daughter's educational trip.
I would love to pose with the sting rays and would love to try the foot spa where the fish would feed on your skin. That would be a new experience for a ticklish me! But if you ask me, I would prefer to see these animals in their natural habitat. I enjoyed our Dolphin watching adventure in Balicasag in Bohol because we saw them freely swimming in the ocean. But if the owner of these park feel that this is a way to make the public know more and care more about these animals, then I will just make sure that my kids appreciate that.

3 comments:

  1. that's a very popular spot. i hope i can see that too someday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. he has a great smile...no wonder you're worried.:p
    take time to visit the ocean park this summer...you and your kids would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the smile!!!

    INCOMING!! -ocean wave action Plus a dolphin

    Do stop by, if you have time, to visit - hope your day is terrific.

    ReplyDelete