Project Wonderful

Feb 16, 2011

Wednesday Happy Thoughts!

Happiness is:
1. Turning 34 and loving every minute of it!
2. Being mom to three wonderful and sweet kids. I have three Valentine's day card from them!
3. The Palawan trip for 2.
4. Being married to a wonderful man, who loves the best and worst in me.
5. A successful diet (ha ha, wishful thinking) and being able to exercise daily.
6. Chocolates and flowers for Valentines Day
7. Knowing I have family and friends who love me unconditionally.
8. Two sisters that makes me feel too lucky to have them in my life.
9. The good health of my family.
10. A job that allows for to have financial independence.
11. Knowing to pick my battles and knowing that some people are not that important to even merit a grudge!

No comments:

Post a Comment