Project Wonderful

Mar 7, 2011

Honda Bay Tour


The Honda Bay Tour was the activity for our third day at Puerto Princesa. We were picked up from the pension inn at 8 am and we were at the Honda Bay Wharf at 9 am. We traveled for 20 minutes to our first stop, the Pambato Reef where we fed some beautiful fishes and where we were not allowed to step on the corals. I find it a really great experience because swimming in salt water is said to remove psoriasis and other skin blemishes. I am not sure how it works, but I wish that my legs would look better after being submerged for the whole day! We went to Pandan Island for our lunch and while feeding the fishes, I was bitten by one very territorial fish! My husband kept on saying that I will soon turn into a mermaid very soon! I also get to sample the crabs that made me got to Palawan. We bought a kilo for P350 including the cooking charge. The other couple shared it with us but I get to eat more than half! I don't think I can eat anymore crabs for the whole year! Anyway, I will soon blog about our Honda Bay experience once we get to Manila!

No comments:

Post a Comment