Project Wonderful

Mar 28, 2011

Mellow Yellow Monday: Gumamela

MellowYellowMondayBadge

We had a very tiring bu super fun weekend thanks to my dear friend Rona's house blessing and her youngest son Johann's third birthday swimming party celebration. During a lull in the party, I spotted this beautiful gumamela flower near our table and decided to take some macro shots. I have kept in storage reading materials on how to take macro shots but my camera failed me! These are not macro shots because every time I zoom in for a closer shot, the image becomes blurred!
My husband noticed what was keeping me beside the flowers for too long so I had to stop trying and be content with these cute shots, not macro, but passable.
I guess I have to read more on taking those shots, or finally read my camera's manual! Ha ha!

Happy Mellow Yellow Monday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment