Mar 1, 2011

My Airport Photos: Domestic Travel 2007-2010

My husband and I have traveled to several domestic destinations since 2007. Our first travel was in October 2007 when we went to Boracay with our closest friends. Here is my husband posing for pictures after his first plane ride while we were at the Kalibo International Airport.
I went back to Boracay the following year with my officemates for our planning and teambuilding activity. This time, we landed at the Caticlan Airport.The year 2008 was very memorable for us because it was our first time to travel as a family. The two other families we were supposed to travel with were not able to make it. It was the kid's first time to ride a plane at it was really very exciting for us all! We had so much fun and the kids are still telling stories of that trip until now!My husband and I went back to Tagbilaran June of 2009. It was for a re-booked ticket which my boss gave me. We were able to visit lots of old churches in Bohol. We were also to spend a day in Panglao Island Nature Resort, a very chi-chi resort, ha ha!The year 2010 was also a very wonderful year for us in terms of travel. We were able to go to Boracay as a family again, and this time with my mother and sister and my mother in law! It was very memorable because it was the first time for my mother and younger sister, and Boracay at that!
Then October last year, we went on a memorable trip to one of the most beautiful places in the Philippines: Coron, Palawan. And we will go back to Palawan this week too, this time at Puerto Princesa.So, those are my airport pictures to chronicle my domestic travel for three years. Because of the frequent seat sale of Cebu Pacific, my husband made me promise to book only one travel per year with the family and one travel for the two of us. Ha ha, I sometimes get to excited over these sale that I book as many as I can. We even have a ticket to CDO this March that we wont be able to take because it is our daughter's graduation. So far, I have seen lots of beautiful places in the Philippines and I want to see more. But I want to travel outside of the country before I turn 35 and we might just be able to do that this December, wink wink!

No comments:

Post a Comment