Project Wonderful

Apr 15, 2011

Friday My Town Shoot Out: Churches of Bohol

This is my first time to join this meme, Friday My Town Shout Out and its because the theme is emples, Churches, Synagogues, House of Prayer, and I have a series of my own here in this blog of The Churches of Bohol. I have visited Bohol for two times already and I am coming back this June! The church below is the Albur Church or Albuquerque Church and I have written a more detailed post on this here.
If you want to see more photos of my Churches of Bohol series, here are the links to Dauis, Maribojoc, Loay, and Loboc. I have yet to post pictures of Baclayan and the St. Joseph Cathedral.

9 comments:

  1. A gorgeous looking church! I hope you come for a visit to my blog to see different religion's houses of prayer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is beautiful. I am enjoying hopping around to see all the post. Churches are always beautiful to me, large or small.
    QMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful! welcome to FMTSO.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you decided to join the Shootout. I followed your links and looked at your collection. Marvelous exploration of a great theme! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think we visited this place when hubby and I went to Bohol for a vacation. I so wish I have a digital camera at that time lol!! Happy weekend!

    FTSO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to FSO. Love your church.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's beautiful! I'm going to look at the other ones.

    ReplyDelete