Apr 18, 2011

Mellow Yellow Monday: Wedding!

MellowYellowMondayBadge

My cousin Christian married his long time girlfriend Jane last April 9 at the Immaculate Conception Parish in Batangas. Christian is also my kinakapatid, his mother being my only Ninang and so we had to be there to witness their wedding. It was also a great time to see family and relatives again whom I have not seen in a long time! Below is the table for the newlyweds, adorned with flowers and blue lace. The yellow flowers makes the decorations look alive!
And here is one of the table centerpieces. The flowers look too good to eat too!
I have not yet married in church and I would love to have a church wedding. But as of the moment, we have so many expenses with the kids schooling and the house and the utilities and a lot more that having a church wedding would be too impractical. I think I will get married in church when we celebrate our 25th anniversary, which is 11 years from now. By then, my kids will be in college and we may have already saved enough money for a wedding. Or if we win the lotto, then it will be earlier!


14 comments:

  1. beautiful yellow flowers...

    found you from the hop hope you can visit my blog as well..

    http://point-shoot-vhen.blogspot.com/2011/04/mellow-yellow-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ganda naman ng decorations. Congratulations to the newlyweds. Tamamng tama din to sa blue monday weeee.

    Thanks for the comments sis. About the worms, takot din ako sa bulate wahhh.. Hubby always wonders why pinoys are scared of worms but not on spiders lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glorious photos! The wedding decorations are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful setting.

    Have a fabulous week!

    Liz @ MLC

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow so pretty wish them a wonderful married life. Happy MYM!

    ReplyDelete
  6. bonggacious ang setting sis..:)

    Visiting from Mellow Yellow Monday
    Hope You can visit my Yellows at the ff:
    Reaches and Holds
    CDO Mugs
    Forever in Our Hearts

    ReplyDelete
  7. i wish we win in the Lotto. Good luck to you sis.

    http://melandriaromero.info

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh wow..such beautiful decorations. really impressivE!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats to your cousin .. The decorations are pretty indeed ..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the table with the beautiful backdrop just for the newlyweds. What a nice tradition. The flowers are lovely, too. I know it was a grand day for all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm also still dreaming of a church wedding. =)
    Hope you can also visit us for my post and my daughter's entry . Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. My first marriage was in an Eposcipal Church and the second by the Justice of the Peace. Either way, it is a nice ceremony and is meaningful to the ones involved. I just love all these festive decorations...I would have loved to have had something like this after i was married the first time. The colors are all so muted and romantic. Take care and i hope you have a wonderful week. Hugs, Genie

    ReplyDelete