Project Wonderful

Apr 27, 2011

O is for Overwhelming, Overcrowded but Overjoyed!

We went for a swim last Black Saturday at Vista Grotto Resort in San Jose del Monte Bulacan. It was a holiday and I was expecting that there will be a lot of people taking the opportunity for family bonding too. But I was not prepared for this sheer number of people! It was Overwhelming and Overcrowded that it was almost Standing Room Only in some parts of the swimming pool!

But nonetheless, the kids were Overjoyed to be in the water!
So, how was your weekend?

13 comments:

  1. Those slides look incredible although I hate crowds... I'd have to get there really early but would definitely have a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what fun......splish, splash... I would love to join the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My God, there is absolutely no proper space for swimming. Fantastic shots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much fun!!

    A Splash of Orange made my ABC this week, come and see. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks like great fun, - happy smiles on the kids' faces.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hoo boy! What a CROWD! I would be overwhelmed too! Looks like everyone had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd be OVERWHELMED in that crowd! Had a nice Oster service instead.
    ROG, ABC Wednesday team

    ReplyDelete
  8. Waaahhh grabe ang daming tao buti hindi naubos ang tubig, lol .. I guess you had a black saturday, have time to visit my O entry.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have never seen a swimming pool so crowded. Wonderful on a warm, sweltering day! The weather was very warm here too, but still too cold to swim. It's still spring.
    Thanks for the visit! Your children are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for this - don't you love the way ABC Wednesday takes us all round the world.

    Denise
    ABC Team

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, it looks like a lot of people enjoying themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, that is a lot of people. Glad your children had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  13. All that matters in the overcrowded pool are the smiles on the children's faces!
    Thanks for a happy contribution,
    HelenMac,
    ABC Wednesday Team

    ReplyDelete