Project Wonderful

May 5, 2011

Happy 7th Birthday, Ishi!

To the sweetest daughter in the whole world, it will be seven years ago tomorrow when I first held you in my arms and experienced the inexplicable joy of having a daughter. Your Dad fell in love with you that very first moment too and you have since held him in your heart and on the palm of your hands, ha ha. Everyday of my life I want nothing but to give you a happy childhood, something that I didn't have. I may be too strict at times and less patient than I should be, but please know that I love nothing more in this world than you and your brothers!
Happy birthday my sweet, sweet daughter and I wish you will be extra happy on your special day! I love you very much!

1 comment:

  1. I can understand your joy and happiness on your little ones birthday. Wish her all the joy and happiness in life.

    ReplyDelete