May 16, 2011

Mellow Yellow Monday: Jeepney

MellowYellowMondayBadge

Can you please look past my cousin here and my sister below and just admire the beauty of the Philippine Jeepney? Its the most common mode of public transportation here in my country.
They are also hired very cheaply here, especially when you do not have your own vehicle and you have to bring your whole family.
We hired this jeepney during my daughter's swimming party! I just dont get it why my sister and cousin chose to pose here when there were lots of better spot for picture taking! Ha ha!

4 comments:

  1. Photos with people in them are so much better. Especially two happy ones like these two ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nyahahaha that is pretty cool though. They pose well. Happy Monday!
    MYM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dainty shots actually lo, mga models ng jeep!

    Yellow at my page, please come and see. Have a great week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  4. only in the Philippines..

    Visiting from Mellow Yellow Monday
    Hope you can come and visit my MYMs: Starting Solids, Missy Yellow, May 15, 2011, and Cosmic Bracelet. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete