May 19, 2011

"What are the things/situations that would make you feel like levitating?"

Photobucket

I am joining Levy's amazing contest and here is my answer to the question, "What are the things/situations that would make you feel like levitating?"

First and foremost, my life is defined by who I am right now, a wife and a mother. I would do anything and everything in my power to give my husband and my kids the best of me! I would walk over burning charcoals and over live wires if and when they need me. I would throw away everything and anything for them. I do not want a career, nor fame, nor money if the trade off is an unhappy family. So what makes me feel like levitating? My family and their happiness! And everything else is just gravy!
These pictures were taken July last year when we all went to Boracay. It was one of those rare times for us when everything aligned: Cebu Pacific seat sale, cheap accommodations, and bonus for pocket money and expenses and we were able to pull off a famiyl trip for 8. It was quite a feat, considering that we do not always have extra money for travel. And this vacation will be forever etched in our hearts because of the happy times and joyous moments! It really made us levitate off the ground!

Thanks for this contest, Levy! I really enjoyed answering this one! So goodluck to all of those who joined this contest and have Levytating!

No comments:

Post a Comment