Jun 8, 2011

Wednesday Happy Thoughts!

Happy Wednesday! Its been a week since I wrote on this blog and all I can say is its because I have been so busy! But happily busy! So happiness is:
1. The super fun planning and team building in Bohol!
2. The super nice pics in Bohol, he he.
3. The first day of classes went without any crying bouts!
4. Was teary eyed as my bunso went to her Grade 1 class. She is so grown up already.
5. The van because it was good to take the kids comfortably to school even with their big bags.
6. My very responsible sister, Kris.
7. My mom for being a good cook.
8. Petroleum jelly for my skin rash.
9. Facebook Zero from suncellular
10. Looking forward to our December CDO trip.

For credits on the image and to see how this started, check here.

No comments:

Post a Comment