Project Wonderful

Jul 14, 2011

I Love Pakyaw!

I received P150 from Pakyaw and I love them more. You see, I registered before because we wanted to avail of the P250 for P500 Mangan promo. Mangan was located at Robinsons Galleria and for lunch, we would just need to go down our building to avail of the promo. I bought one voucher and 2 of my friends also bought one each. I received P300 referral money from them. And then this P150 for my own registration but they wont be giving out anymore referral money. But they are very upfront about it, unlike Metrodeal.Here is a screen shot of their FAQ's.
So I love Pakyaw even though I wont be getting any more referral money from them in the future just because they heart us, really! So sign up now and enjoy their deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment