Project Wonderful

Jul 13, 2011

My Spa Philosophy Experience

I bought two vouchers of this Ensogo deal for 3 Sessions of Underarm Bleaching from Spa Philosophy last May for me and my sister. At 3 sessions for only P500, it was really a good deal because the usual promos are P250 for one session only. Spa Philosophy is located at D. Tuazon in Quezon City and their clinic hours are until 10 pm so I was sure that I can enjoy the treatment without hassle.
The clinic is beautifully decorated and it smelled really nice. I called their number to schedule an appointment for me and my sister at 9pm on a week day. During our first appointment, we waited for 30 minutes because of the number of clients which they say was because of the promo. They prioritize walk in clients who avail of their services at regular price. I can understand this of course because it made sense and I was not in a hurry. We were given a choice of hot and cold tea and I didn't mind waiting because there was a TV and magazines to while away the time.
The treatment area was at the second floor. The treatment consisted of a cleansing scrub left for 10 minutes and a bleaching cream which was left for 30-45 minutes. My therapist was very thorough and professional. After my session, I scheduled my next visit on a weekend and surprisingly, I was treated at once and did not have to wait at all! However, for my last session which was on a workday, I again waited for 30 minutes and I already complained because I had a headache. My therapist apologized because she said that the promo really was a hit and their room was always occupied. She gave me a free head massage to ease my headache and all was forgiven!

I really enjoyed the service at Spa Philosophy and I would still avail of this service next time even if it is not on sale. They also told me last June that they are also offering 30% discount for the next session if I wanted to avail. So if you want to try their services, you may call Spa Philosophy at 399 7781 to inquire.

Spa Philosophy
111 D. Tuazon Street, Quezon City
Tel No. 399-7781


No comments:

Post a Comment