Project Wonderful

Sep 22, 2011

Weekday Potluck: Hyphys

Weekday Potluck Every Tuesday to Thursday
Two office mates are September birthday celebrants and they bought vouchers from Cash Casp Pinoy to treat us out yesterday. This is my second time to eat at Hyphys and I ordered the same thing that I had the last time: Bangus Steak. It was good the first time I had it and it was good this time too!
We all had a bite of each other's order so I didnt miss anything from their menu but this one is really my favorite. Thanks for the treat, Mayet and May! Till the next birthday, or the next groupon voucher, he he!

6 comments:

  1. I haven't tried Bangus Steak! Do you know the recipe for that one? I think it's worth a try. It looks yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy! It looks very good!
    Thanks for sharing;o)

    ***
    Have a nice and happy weekend****

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mouthwatering! I am now hungry wohoo :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. same with Kitty Kate, never have tried the Bangus Steak too but the photo looks so inviting. Visiting from Weekday Potluck. Hope to see you there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi,
    i'm dropping by for weekday potluck!

    more power!


    icar of http://oflimesandlemons.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a yummy treat.

    Late visit via Weekday Potluck. Here's mine: Baked Cheese in Filo Pastry

    ReplyDelete