Project Wonderful

Oct 18, 2011

Cebu Native Souvenir Items

These are just some of the beautiful native souvenir items from Cebu, the Queen City of the South in the Philippines. We were there as family last August and we enjoyed ourselves too much, ha ha. These chimes are made of capiz shells and I wanted to buy one but decided against it when I remembered that we had no check-in baggage, ha ha.
And these are just some bags, bracelets and necklaces that are on sale at the souvenir gift shops near Mactan Island. They are so cheap, I tell you! Too bad I didn't have much budget that time.
Anyway, I know I will come back to Cebu one day soon and I will be sure to bring extra money for more pasalubongs and not just memories , ha ha!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful ruby selection!

    My Ruby Tuesday, please come and see. Thanks and have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of colorful stuff here!


    DON’T LET THAT SCARLET GO TO YOUR HEAD

    Don’t let that scarlet go to your head!
    Be very glad you haven’t been bled!
    Give thanks for the colors dear to your heart:
    Carmine and cherry and wine— a good start!


    © 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher


    Vibrant Red Tomatoes

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi! would you know how much these chimes made of capiz? are they expensive? i want to have one! also, the bags? do you know their price range? :D thank you very much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @kissenhugs, the chimes if i remember correctly are around P250-P350 each but I didnt ask about the bags. the chimes are really colorful and I really wanted to buy but was low already, budget-wise, ha ha!

    ReplyDelete