Project Wonderful

Oct 26, 2011

Track and Save with TracFone

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of TracFone for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

If you ask people for the reason why they get phone lines, the most common answer would be convenience.  They do not want the hassle of having to load their prepaid phones when they suddenly ran out of load.  However, if you ask me,more than the convenience, there are two things that I take into consideration when I choose a plan: connectivity and savings.  Cellphones are now a must at work and most of the time, it sis part of employee packages that we get.  However, we pay for the same connectivity for our family.  Therefore, the plan that I will choose must give me the following benefits:

1. Must be easy to own with no contracts and other hidden charges and requirements.

2. Must offer great phone selection to keep my kids interested.  I want a phone with features like camera/video recorder, web access, app capabilities, mp3 player, and full QWERTY keyboard and other cool apps! It is also an incentive to make the kids responsible for their phones and usages.

3. Must have great coverage and reception especially when kids go on camping and out of town trips.

4. Must have flexible monthly plans like a 200 minutes for under $30.00, or even a low $9.99 for 50 minutes.  This will enable me to track usage and budget for the family's cell phone plans.

5. Must offer international calls as cheap as local calls.

And what do you know, my requirements are all available to me at TracFone and I call that Senior Value! And  think I am just in time to get my family a plan to get us ready this summer so that we are ready to Get into Everywhereness and stay connected!

To check out available phone and more in this video:<embed flashVars="playerVars=autoPlay=no" src="http://www.metacafe.com/fplayer/7531976/pixelated_episode_3_axe_me_later.swf" width="440" height="248" wmode="transparent" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" name="Metacafe_7531976" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"></embed><div style="font-size:12px;"><a href="http://www.metacafe.com/watch/7531976/pixelated_episode_3_axe_me_later/?source=playlist">Pixelated Episode 3: Axe Me Later</a>. Watch more top selected videos about: <a href="http://www.metacafe.com/topics/The_Guild/" title="The_Guild">The Guild</a>, <a href="http://www.metacafe.com/topics/Metacafe_Video_Games_Original/" title="Metacafe_Video_Games_Original">Metacafe Video Games Original</a></div>

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment