Project Wonderful

Oct 23, 2011

Tweeting with a passion

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Straight Talk for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

 I love tweeting! It is like shouting out loud your thoughts to the world and hoping to make a difference.  I get so excited when people I follow reply to my tweets and thank me for caring about issues in the country. I also always reply to good and useful tweets to make them aware that they are making a difference somewhere.  Twitter also makes me aware about news and latest information and during one typhoon, it made me aware of whats happening in my old hometown.  This exchange of information makes me passionate about tweeting.  Unfortunately, my current phone plan does not make tweeting easy.  And so does my ancient phone!  Glad I heard about Straight Talk because I want The power of Android on my hands!  I want a phone plan that will cut my bills in half and with no contracts and assorted fees.  I want a free android phone so I can download all the games and apps I want, specially those for tweeting.  I want to Feel Richer with Android, what with only $45/month for unlimited use. I an even choose an all you need plan to better manage my usage.  With this plan, I can save enough for that DSLR that I have been drooling on.  More materials for my blogs and tweets and all because of a smart plan with a smart phone! You may check out this
The Straight Talk Image... by LittleBard95
to see more about what these phones offer! This
The getting richer effect has expanded... by LittleBard95too!

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment