Project Wonderful

Nov 9, 2011

Banana Island, Coron

This is the beautiful Banana Island in Coron, Palawan. I was just looking at the pictures and I cant believe that it has been a year since we visited the island. Coron is one of the most beautiful place in the Philippines and because of this, I have now lost the desire to get that stamp on my passport! There are very beautiful places in my country and I would try and see each of them before I go out to explore the world!
Hope you can come too and see the beautiful island of Coron in Palawan, Philippines. It has nature's best to offer!

4 comments:

  1. After all of the gorgeous photographs I have seen this last year of photo blogging of the Phillippines, I would give my right arm to visit. This photo is just another beautiful one inviting me to come over. Lovely capture. genie

    ReplyDelete
  2. May banana island pala tayo dyan? Ganda mag island hopping ^_^

    Watery Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks stormy! Visiting from watery wednesday.



    My Watery post. Drop by when you get a chance, thanks!

    ReplyDelete