Jan 2, 2012

In 2012, I Will Change for the Better!

In 2012, I will change for the better! And this year, my main target is my finances. I will try and be debt-free this year! I will only spend what I have on hand and will not take out a loan unless absolutely necessary. I will only travel after I have saved enough money for it and I will only buy when I have cash on hand allotted for that specific purchase. I will make it a habit to use cash as much as possible.
I will change for the better, just like the Krem-Top ad says. And I am truly inspired to make this a reality!
Welcome 2012! Here is to a productive and blessed New Year!

6 comments:

  1. that's a great resolution.:p good luck!

    may this new year is better than the last.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck to us sis and Happy new Year to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. there's always an opportunity for change. wished u great blessings this year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Change is good! Love the smile sis.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always a good resolution ... anytime of the year!!

    My Mellow Yellow contribution!!

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cheers for that, sis:)

    Visiting for MYM! Here's my share- hope you can stop by:)

    http://www.loveablecassandra.com/2011/12/little-artist-in-the-making.html

    ReplyDelete