Jan 19, 2012

Walgreens Prescription Savings Club

This post brought to you by Walgreens. All opinions are 100% mine.

There are several things on my New Year's resolutions list, but only two takes priority over the rest: my family's health and our finances.  And I am just glad that I found out about Walgreens Prescription Savings Club because it addresses both of my concerns in  just one fell swoop!

Would you believe that for only $10, the whole family can enjoy a whole range of prescription discounts for the whole year!  The membership will cover the spouse and the kids and even pets!  And since my kids are aged 13, 9 and 7 and are all still taking shots, I will also be able to avail  of great discounts!  My husband who has maintenance medications will also greatly benefit from the membership to the Walgreens Prescription Savings Club because we will also get savings on more than 8,000 brand name and all generic medicines! And since the weather is unpredictable and its best everybody get a flu shot and be ready with nebules and nebulizer for those persistent cough, I get to enjoy discounts for them as well.  Wow this is indeed a great way to save and ensure the good health of my family for this New Year!

I enjoin you to support Walgreens and stay updated on their great offerings by liking them on Facebook, Walgreens on Facebook and following them on Twitter, Walgreens on Twitter!  I know I would!

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment