Feb 6, 2012

Manila Diary: KM 1 Marker

This is the KM 1 marker of Manila which is at the Roxas Boulevard , near Manila Bay. This is the first stop of my Manila Diary.
There is also a KM 1 marker at the back of Intramuros in Manila, but I was not able to take a photo because of the traffic. If you want to know what the KM marker means and how to read it, please refer to this post and this post. You may also want to check out this post. Some may ask why I have a photo of the KM 1 and not the KM 0? Well, my journey of the Philippine archipelago has already started and I want to use this KM 1 post as marker for all my future journeys. I have traveled as far Palawan and Cebu and Bohol but I want to travel further. This is the beginning and this Manila Diary is just another way to do it. Why not visit the seat of the city and document it here? I have been to Fort San Pedro in Cebu, but have never been inside Fort Santiago so I guess something is lacking in my travel education. So, this post is the start of that education :)

2 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful share of yellow..

    Visiting for MYM! Hope you can stop by:)

    http://www.cassandrasminicorner.com/2012/02/so-much-fun.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. great shot Sis :-) miss Manila :-( Visiting from MYM, hope that you can return the visit too.

    http://www.adventurousjessy.com/2012/02/my-9th-birthday-celebration.html

    ReplyDelete