Project Wonderful

Feb 6, 2012

Manila Diary: Luneta Park

For my 35th birthday, I decided to do a two-hour tour of Manila, hence the Manila Diary. On the way home from Baclaran after hearing mass, I had a photo taken at the KM 1 marker, and then at Luneta Park. I felt like a tourist while doing this just for the fun of it!

While I have been to Luneta countless of times, I have never been there like a tourist, hi hi hi. Its either I am a mom accompanying her kid on a field trip at the Diorama of the Martyrdom of Rizal, or just there for a picnic and some exercise. So for my birthday, I wanted to see some sites as though I am from another place. And it was fun and exciting, and thrilling! We wanted to see as much of Manila as we can, while on a motorccyle! It was fun, and I wanna do it again!

For more info on Luneta Park, check this and this.

Next stop, Fort Santiago.

No comments:

Post a Comment