Feb 22, 2012

Mom! Dad? True Story!

I found this post on 9gag.com and cant help laughing because this is so true! Just last night, my kids were studying and my husband was just sitting at the sofa while I was preparing dinner. Each one of my three kids has a question for me, who was busy cooking, while my husband was just watching TV! And when I stepped out to get something, I hear at least one of them asking their dad where I went! Ha ha, true story!

Of course, in fairness to my husband, he is willing to step up once I call his attention. Since I was cooking, he helped Danniel look for pictures of Philippine folk dances and even showed Drexelle how to dance the Manlalatik. I also remember him doing something about the cheap computer desks that we used to have and which now fits the living room nicely. But I dont know why but my kids really have this habit of asking me first about anything before I point them to their dad. While it is funny most of the time, there are times when it is not funny, especially when you are already tired and still has a lot of things to do. But hey, it comes with the territory :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment