Mar 22, 2012

Hunger Games Movie Premiere

We watched the premiere screening of The Hunger Games last night at Robinsons Galleria, thanks to the wonderful people of Robinsons Land. I was with my sister, who have also read all 3 books and my son, who have never heard of Hunger Games and we all loved it! My sister puts it on her Facebook timeline as "best movie adaptation I have ever seen!"
Jennifer Lawrence as Katniss was perfect! As one review said, I can never imagine anybody else playing Katniss because she was just perfect. She fits my image from the book exactly. She portrays the unwilling tribute very well. Of course, there were moments when it could have been better and there were scenes in the book that I wished were in the movie, but I will not spoil it for anybody. I loved it! Cant wait to see the next installment!

No comments:

Post a Comment