May 8, 2012

Churches of Bohol and Other Places to Visit in Bohol

I have been to Bohol for four times and each visit, I discover new places to enjoy! My first visit in Bohol was in December 2008, which marked a lot of firsts for my family and which we dubbed as The Great Bohol Adventure: first plane ride for the kids, first time to travel as a family, and first out of town trip for the kids. I will forever cherish Bohol for giving me a start to my love affair of traveling around the country! Since then, I have been to Boracay, Baguio, Coron, Puerto Princesa and Cebu and I wish to add more places to this list.

I just want to put out a list here of the churches of Bohol that I have been fortunate to visit and some other places of interests for those who will visit Bohol for the first time:

Dauis Church
Dauis Church Complex
Punta Cruz Watch Tower
Maribojoc Church
Loay Church
Clarin Ancestral House
Loboc Church
Loboc Museum
Albur Church
Baclayon Church
St Joseph's Cathedral
Hinagdanan Cave
Chocolate Hills
Billar Man-made Forest
Loboc Floating Restaurant
Sevilla Hanging Bridge
Bohol Divers Resort
Trudis Place
Alona Beach

No comments:

Post a Comment