Project Wonderful

May 21, 2012

Thank You, Lord!

Lately, things have been somewhat difficult especially because my husband lost his job. But while a lot of things are making us so frustrated, I know that I have many more reasons to be thankful in my life.  We were able to enroll the kids today, two of them paid in full and one on monthly installment.  We only have to buy their books and notebooks and other school supplies.  We don't have to buy them bags and shoes, which are usually the more expensive items, and only two uniforms for each.  These are small blessings but we are more than thankful that we are still able to send our kids to private schools.  We know God will provide!  I also know that my husband will find a much better job the soonest possible time!  Thank you, Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment