Jun 29, 2012
Jun 27, 2012
Jun 26, 2012
Jun 22, 2012
Jun 15, 2012
Jun 11, 2012
This post brought to you by Zenni Optical. All opinions are 100% mine.
Its almost summer vacation for the kids and parents like me are now thinking of ways to keep them occupied. There are lots of activities that the kids will really enjoy and learn at the same time. But parents like me are not just thinking of summer activities, but also of ways for kids to have a hassle free summer, especially for my eldest who wears glasses. Since he is very active and almost always break his prescription glasses, I always make sure that I have a spare for those emergencies. Good thing that with Zenni Optical, affordable prescription eyeglasses are not that expensive anymore. I can always get a spare prescription glasses for my son so that I dont have to be running around looking for an open pharmacy. Since my son's favorite activity is basketball and although he do not wear his glasses while playing, he just put them wherever, and it gets damaged that way. Now, with Zenni Optical, I dont get that stressed out because there are low cost eyewears that my son can wear during the summer days. I can keep the more expensive glasses at home for school and other occasions.
Big savings on prescription glasses are such a big help in today's economy. Any money that we can save will help us a long way. The money that I save on affordable glasses will be such a big help in paying for my kid's summer activity, like the basketball lessons that I plan to get for my eldest son. Also, I can get my own prescriprion glasses for such an affordble price and I can even get it on the tint that I love at only $4.95! And the picture above is just one the prescription glasses I plan to get for my son. Yes, its going to be such a hassle-free summer, thanks to Zenni Optical!
Jun 10, 2012
Jun 8, 2012
Jun 6, 2012
1. That SLR that I have been dreaming of for years now. Been trying to save for it but my budget always seem to be allocated for something else.
2. A nice running shoes, like the one that I bought from Adidas and then got stolen at the gym. My shoes are always last on the list, usually after the kids, my husband and my sister. I am not much of a shoe person but I want to take running seriously so I want proper shoes.
3. A Kindle. We already ordered one but we are still waiting for a white one. But I am so excited already and I might just go for the black one just to lay my hands on the kindle already.
4. These super cute Mont Bleu nail files! They are so unique and I think I will get some for my friends too!
5. A new laptop. My netbook, Liway, is already two years old and I think I am due for a new one. Besides, we all use it at home because our desktop is busted.
I know these are pricey stuff and I really have to save up if I want any of these items but, hey, I can always get them as gifts from lovely people around, ha ha! I wish!