Project Wonderful

Jun 26, 2012

Buffet Lunch at Seven Corners

My super-duper generous boss celebrated his birthday last Friday by treating us to lunch at Seven Corners in Crowne Plaza Galleria Manila.  And I can say, with my limited experience at buffet lunches, that the spread at Seven Corners will set the bar for all of my future buffet experience! It is called seven corners  because there are food choices from almost all continents! 

Oh, and excuse the quality of the photos as I took them using my blackberry.

This is my first plate.  Its my favorite Caears Salad and Shrimp and Mango Salad.  It is truly to die for!
My second plate, more of the salad, egg dish and some fish and sushi.  I also had some salmon and eel but they were on a different plate that I shared with my officemates.
And this is the steak. No, they were not all for me.  I had them swimming in gravy and paired with the potato. It was super yummy.  We almost ran out of superlatives on our table!
I was too full already, but I just had to try some of the dishes once.  Not in the picture once more was the angel hair pasta that we tried.  The white sauce was super good!
And this lechon de leche was good too but I didnt really care much for lechon.  I know that this is something that my mom-in-law would love.
Finally, it was dessert time. Pistachio ice cream with lots of nuts and some chocolates from the choco fountain.
And this is our to-share plate for cakes and pastries. Love each of them! That is my spoon on the foreground, ready to fight, ha ha!
I don't think I can eat like this everyday so its a good thing that my boss' birthday comes only once a year, ha ha ha. I mean I really don't have the budget to eat at such a great place so this once a year treat is really, really worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment