Project Wonderful

Jun 11, 2012

Hassle-Free Summer with Zenni Optical Prescription Glasses

This post brought to you by Zenni Optical. All opinions are 100% mine.

Photobucket

Its almost summer vacation for the kids and parents like me are now thinking of ways to keep them occupied.  There are lots of activities that the kids will really enjoy and learn at the same time.  But parents like me are not just thinking of summer activities, but also of ways for kids to have a hassle free summer,  especially for my eldest who wears glasses.  Since he is very active and almost always break his prescription glasses, I always make sure that I have a spare for those emergencies.  Good thing that with Zenni Optical, affordable prescription eyeglasses are not that expensive anymore.  I can always get a spare prescription glasses for my son so that I dont have to be running around looking for an open pharmacy.  Since my son's favorite activity is basketball and although he do not wear his glasses while playing, he just put them wherever, and it gets damaged that way.  Now, with Zenni Optical, I dont get that stressed out because there are low cost eyewears that my son can wear during the summer days.  I can keep the more expensive glasses at home for school and other occasions.

Big savings on prescription glasses are such a big help in today's economy.  Any money that we can save will help us a long way.  The money that I save on affordable glasses will be such a big help in paying for my kid's summer activity, like the basketball lessons that I plan to get for my eldest son.  Also, I can get my own prescriprion glasses for such an affordble price and I can even get it on the tint that I love at only $4.95!  And the picture above is just one the prescription glasses I plan to get for my son.  Yes, its going to be such a hassle-free summer, thanks to Zenni Optical!

 

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment