Project Wonderful

Sep 14, 2012

Epal Watch #2

Part 1 of my own EPAL WATCH is posted at my To Be, To Be, Tutubi blog but I am posting this one here because this is for the tarpaulin of Trisha Bonoan-David, which I already posted here way back in 2009 when there was no EPAL watch yet, but she was already a stand out!

This was taken using my Blackberry so please excuse the crappy picture.  I was standing at a bus station in Sta. Mesa Manila near the police station and the huge tarpaulin is across the street.  This the Old Sta Mesa and R. Magsaysay Blvd intersection (where the Bourne Legacy scenes were shot) but I can see it clearly because it is H-U-G-E! This is the tarpaulin that will greet visitors of Manila! Poor people of Manila. Or maybe this is a beautification project that we are not aware of? So Epal. I want to know and I know that I have a right to know, whose money is she using to print these tarpaulins?

No comments:

Post a Comment