Project Wonderful

Oct 5, 2012

La Creperie is LOVE!

I seldom eat at dessert places but when I felt so bad and my friends at the office asked me if I wanted to join them, I didn't hesitate! I was feeling particularly sad because somebody made me feel bad but after eating at La Creperie, everything was right with the world! Below was my dinner: a burger, but man, it was a burger to love! The dressing was heavenly!

And the crepes, oh the crepes! I am salivating just thinking about it!  Good news, we shared. Bad news: we shared.  Ha ha, its because I could finish each of these crepe by myself!


But this is my favorite: Mango Hazelnut Au Chocolat! The highlight of my night, and now the crepe of my dreams!

Next time I have to feel good after a really bad day, just the sight of these crepes can make me feel instantly good!

No comments:

Post a Comment