Project Wonderful

Nov 10, 2012

The Sad State of Our Streets

I took these two pictures while riding on a motorcycle with my husband on our way to San Mateo, Rizal.  It was traffic, and we were somewhere along Aurora Blvd, after Cubao.  Since I have my cellphone in hand, I took these pictures because I was lamenting the sad state of our streets. 
 See how the wires are falling in the middle of the street? It actually hit me and I was thinking if I would live if that was a liver wire! Cant we compel the power companies to do something about them?  They are a threat to life and property, really!
And just look how many poles this intersection has.  Can a specially-abled person on a wheel chair navigate this?  And I am sure each of us sees the sad state of our streets everyday and we cant help but think if our taxes are really working for us. Hayyyyyyyy!

No comments:

Post a Comment