Project Wonderful

Dec 7, 2012

Hurray for Google Adsense Earnings!

After 1 year and 6 months, I am again able to reach the minimum pay out required for Google Adsense!  This is my second time (first time was in May 2009) to get paid and needless to say, I am very excited and very thankful!  Blogging has always been my passion. I love writing about things that nobody cares about but me and things that nobody will probably read, ha ha, except for my friends. Seriously though, blogging is almost like talking to your self and thinking out loud.  Some people may agree with you, some may not, and most will probably not care.  But for me to be able to share these things online, and for even just one person to get something useful out of it is already an accomplishment.  And now that I am even getting paid again, I just say 'Hurray for Google Adsense Earnings" and Hurray for passive income! This will add a big chunk to my Cambodia fund! Thanks Google!

No comments:

Post a Comment