Project Wonderful

Jan 22, 2013

Family Time Need Not Be Expensive

Some of the happiest times we spent are those we have with our loved ones, and they need be expensive.  I am so blessed to have kids who takes very little to be happy.  Here are some of our photos  doing just about nothing, except being together.
 Buying donuts from a convenience store while I learn to drive. And listening to their dad with his words of caution while he teaches me the fine art of lady-driving (while scoffing, if I may add).
 Eating ice cream on a cold night, just because. Or even a hotdog sandwich, even immediately after dinner, because teenagers can burn it like that!
And salon-bonding time, just to look good.  These times are well-spent because they are spent with the ones we love.  I know that I have been given a gift-that of their time and love, and I turn try to give them the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment