Project Wonderful

Mar 11, 2013

Camiguin Day Tour: Katibawasan Falls

After the visit to the Mt Hibok Hibok observatory, we continued with our day tour to Katibawasan Falls. We had a taste of Kiping too before going to the falls. Entrance to the falls was only P15.  It was very beautiful, I kid you not! I said a prayer to thank the Lord for making me see this wonderful sight!
Too bad my camera cannot capture its beauty! It was really overwhelming.  When I see nature at its best, I really cant help but say a prayer of thanks.
 The majestic falls behind me.  Unfortunately, the water was too cold for us to take a dip. But the water was so clear and fresh!
The water flows down to a much shallow portion but we still couldn't take a dip because it was freezing, ha ha ha. Too bad we didn't take a dip as it was our last chance to get in water.
One more shot at t he beautiful Katibawasan Falls! 
Next stop of our tour was the Ostrich Farm.

No comments:

Post a Comment