Apr 12, 2013

Dong Juan At Centrio Mall, Cagayan De Oro City

On our last day in Cagayan De Oro, we were not able to go to Iligan City to visit Maria Cristina Falls as originally planned.  Negotiations with the driver of the van we were hiring to take us there fell through so we decided to just mall hop.  Our first stop was the Centrio Mall and man, it was beautiful.  The Ayalas really know how to make their malls! Just look at that tree in the background, where there is also a playground for the kids.  I wish SM will make malls like that and not just ugly boxes! Anyway, we decided to have lunch here and we tried Dong Juan.
My husband ordered the fish and chips.  It was too oily for my taste though, but the fries were great! 
My friend Rona ordered the baby back ribs and they were really tender and good.  It doesnt look like it in the picture, but the serving was quite generous. 
My friend Ehms ordered this sisig and it was really good too. Excuse the blurry image as I was already hungry, ha ha. 
 My husband had this strawberry drink and it was just perfect.  It was sweet and there were huge strawberries to much on too.
I ordered this burger steak and man, it was really really good. Shhhh, but I finished one and half rice with it!
Rona's husband tried this pasta and he said it was great too. I am not that too fond of pasta so I just took their word for it.
And I forgot what this drink as called but Rona said it was great too.
The happy bunch of meaters happy at Dong Juan!
After the delicious meal, we also went to Limketkai Mall but its so old and there was no power.  The mall looks like the old Harrizon Plaza in Malate.  We were lucky though to find a stall to have our Rafting CD copied.  Then we left and went to Divisoria street to buy fruits as pasalubong. If you are wondering where the pastels are, we passed by their store after our rafting adventure and we bought lots of boxes but I forgot to take photos, hu hu hu. My kids loved the pastel so much they wanted me to go back, ha ha ha.





No comments:

Post a Comment