Project Wonderful

Apr 12, 2013

PBA Splash Art Exhibit by Janddie Castillo

My husband Noel, who is a certifiable Ginebra fan was so happy when he dropped by Robinsons Galleria mall yesterday because of the Splash Art of Janddie Castillo.
Of course, he only wanted to pose at the photos from his team!  
 I don't even know who this guy is! My fascination for Ginebra, and everything PBA ended when the 'half-Pinoys' entered and dominated the league. Of course, that does not faze my husband who really loves the game!
See, he really checked each and every portrait.  I guess he was satisfied. When he saw how much the painting was, he said if he could afford it, he just might buy one.  Um, good thing we can't afford it? 
And he signed the guest board, to show his appreciation for the artist.  He really did enjoyed it! He is such a fan! 


No comments:

Post a Comment