Project Wonderful

May 12, 2013

Kettle Korn: Poppin Fun All The Time

If I were to have my own movie, I will be like any of the roles Vin Diesel played: strong and muscular, and yet tender-hearted and willing to die for the people he love.  My movie will be action-packed, set in the streets of Manila (like Bourne Legacy) so I can also showcase our country.  I will have a nemesis, my best friend who I grew up with and who became a soldier just like me.  We parted ways because  he was tempted by the money being offered by a syndicate wanting to kidnap a rich girl and finally he joined in.  I became head of the group who was to rescue the girl.  Everybody but the girl and me was able to escape and we fell in love.  In the final scene between me and my former best friend, he had  change of heart and decided to sacrifice himself rather than get me killed. Then I live happily ever after with my girl and we name our first child after my best friend!  You may notice that my movie is very formulaic: guy and best friend became enemies, guy gets the girl, bad guy became good and then the happy ending.  But hey, I should get the girl in the end and my friend must redeem himself in the end so that its a happy ending movie despite the action! Anyway, I am sure you will enjoy my movie especially if you keep on poppin Kettle Korn while watching,  Nothing makes movie watching more fun than poppin Kettle Korn the whole time!
Check out their Facebook page too!

No comments:

Post a Comment