Jan 10, 2014

Saving Money


I am the girl with no savings, and I am not proud of it.  For this year, I vow to save some emergency money, even just a small one.  I know that there are a lot of ways to save and I list some of these here:

  1. Only buy something if it is absolutely necessary. But if it is something that you want, try to wait a few weeks and if you still want it, then that is the only time to buy it.  Then look for deals such as TakeCoupons so that you can save even more. 
  2. If you need to travel, plan ahead and book during airline travel fairs and seat sale and buy only once you are sure of your travel dates to avoid paying cancellation or booking fee.
  3. Always check for deals at Takecoupons.net for your everyday use. There is always one for everyone, believe me! Check it out at http://takecoupons.net 
  4. There are lots and lots of ways to save, and just remember, buy only what you need even if other items are on sale. You will save a lot of money if you always remember that.
I know these things and I will take this to heart this year so that I will have that emergency fund before the end of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment