Project Wonderful

Aug 14, 2014

Counting Calories

I was supposed to be on this 500-calorie a day diet and you want to know what 500 calories like? Yep, its above, and a little more.  A Great Taste 3-in-1 White Coffee is 85 calories, a boiled egg is 77, a Magic Flakes crackers is 130, and the Okra is 32 calories.  That is what I ate up until I stop counting!  I was beginning to have a headache and so I ate. I had turon and another cup of coffee.  I was good up until this point because I exercised for one hour, but come dinner, I went home to Paksiw na Pata, and all traces of counting calories all went out the window.

It is tedious to count calories and it sometimes take the fun out of eating.  But it still pays to know how much calories I consume a day.  Maybe I am having difficulty now because I am not used to this limited intake, but I hope to be able to do it one of these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment