Aug 4, 2014

More Fun in the Philippines Indeed!

In the Huffington article, 8 Reasons The Philippines Is The Best Tropical Destination No One Ever Talks About, I am proud to say that I have been to or have experienced some items on the list!

I have been to Bohol to see the Chocolate Hills, to Puerto Princesa to see the Underground River, and have hiked two volcanoes, Taal and Pinatubo! I have been to Boracay, Coron and El Nido where the beaches are just so achingly beautiful!
its raining but it's still so beautiful in El Nido
I have swan with the Butandings too in Oslob, Cebu! 

I have witnessed a sea of clouds in Mt. Pulag!

and of course love the jeepney, hahahaha (not toploading, just for picture)!

I can go on and on about how much more fun it is in the Philippines, but you should go and see for yourself.  I know I have and will continue to explore our beautiful country!







No comments:

Post a Comment