Sep 18, 2014

Do-It-Yourself Hot Oil Session

Earlier this month, my daughter and I had a DIY Hot Oil session at home, and it was so simple and fun!  
Here are the instructions on how to do it:
1. Prepare your oil.  I used coconut oil that I made myself.  You just need to heat the shredded coconut on low fire, stir until the oil comes out and the shredded coconut turns brown.  Then filter the oil and keep in a bottle or sealed container. It smells so good, good enough to eat!
2. Using a cotton, apply oil to the scalp, the roots and the end of the hair.
3. Massage the scalp to apply oil to all the areas.
4. Cover your hair with a shower cap for 2 hours.
5. Shampoo your hair and use conditioner if desired.
6. Voila! Enjoy your smooth and fragrant hair!

How much did it cost me? Around P20.00 for the shredded coconut, and lots and lots of fun with my daughter!


No comments:

Post a Comment