Sep 11, 2014

Fatboys Pizza: Metrodeal Promo Review

I bought one Metrodeal voucher for 2-15" Fatboys Pizza for 299 and decided to redeem it last Sunday.  The deal is for 2 pizzas: Hawaian and Sausage and Mushroom and P299 seems like a good deal.
The Good:
1. Redemption was easy.  I went to the branch in Puregold Agora and handed the voucher to the girl,  she wrote it down and I signed, and voila! We have the pizza after 10 minutes.
The Bad:
1. There was no sausage available for the Sausage and Ham Pizza but since I wanted to try other flavors, I agreed with the girl to just replace the mushroom with pineapple. Bad combination.
2. The pizza was not delicious. Yes it was hot, yes it was nicely cooked but no, it was not awesome, nor really good nor was it anywhere near delicious.
3. The branch, which was in the food court of Puregold Agora did not look appealing.  I was surprised when I handed the voucher to the girl in front of the counter, and then she sat on the counter and throw her feet up, to slide to the other side, to get inside the counter!  The door under the counter was too small for a grow person to pass. But hey, maybe other branches looks just fine.

So, did I get good value for my money? No. As my son said, I should have bought from 3M pizza instead.


No comments:

Post a Comment