Project Wonderful

Sep 8, 2014

How to Plant a Malunggay Tree

I asked my friend for a cutting from their Malunggay tree so that we can plant one in our garden.  She asked their helper to cut a branch or small trunk of the Malunggay tree.  When I brought it home, my mom took out some of the skin and planted it in one big pail.
We filled it with soil and watered it and just left it alone.  Please note that this method of planting Malunggay tree is not as sure as planting from seeds but this will have to do for now. 
I will let you know soon if our Malunggay tree will make it and maybe we can enjoy the fruits of our labor soon!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, did your tree grow? It's been 1 1/2 years now. You keep the soil always moist. Does the tree like full sun or indirect sunlight. Thanks

    ReplyDelete