Dec 31, 2012
Dec 28, 2012
Dec 24, 2012
Dec 21, 2012
Dec 20, 2012
This is my goal for 2013: to have a life well traveled. This is from the Cebu Pacific table calendar I got from a friend. To start the year, I have a Cagayan de Oro trip with friends in January. My first out of the country trip will be in Cambodia in February. I haven't booked any family trip for next year so maybe we will just do a road trip to Baguio or Pangasinan instead. Then I will just wait for more seat sale for the rest of my travels for the year. I am so excited for next year's travels!
Dec 12, 2012
Dec 11, 2012
You know its Christmas when your office pantry is overflowing with food! These Christmas donuts made our day yesterday when we got them as gift. The snowman and the baker boy got mangled really bad as we cut them to pieces, ha ha ha!
So goodbye to our diet as we give on to Christmas food trips!
Our office building has a Ministop at the ground floor and when we crave for some chips, soft drinks or something else, it is so convenient to just go down and get something to eat. Yesterday when I didnt get to bring my lunch with me, I bought Ministop's Lasagna.
It was only P35, and for that price, I can say that it was not a waste of money. It comes with 2 soggy bread (after heating) and but it could use a lot more sauce. But it was filling and the pasta is good. But, I wouldn't buy it again next time, ha ha ha!
It is really a lot better if I bring from home my own lunch! Nothing beats home cooking! Well, at least nothing from Ministop :)
Dec 7, 2012
After 1 year and 6 months, I am again able to reach the minimum pay out required for Google Adsense! This is my second time (first time was in May 2009) to get paid and needless to say, I am very excited and very thankful! Blogging has always been my passion. I love writing about things that nobody cares about but me and things that nobody will probably read, ha ha, except for my friends. Seriously though, blogging is almost like talking to your self and thinking out loud. Some people may agree with you, some may not, and most will probably not care. But for me to be able to share these things online, and for even just one person to get something useful out of it is already an accomplishment. And now that I am even getting paid again, I just say 'Hurray for Google Adsense Earnings" and Hurray for passive income! This will add a big chunk to my Cambodia fund! Thanks Google!
Dec 5, 2012
There are food, and there are food. But sometimes, certain food reminds you of home and wonderful memories. Take this unassuming Henlin Siopao. This makes me think of my Tatay, my husband, and everybody who is strong in my life. Don't ask me why, but this does that to me.
Dec 4, 2012
I haven't been able to do a full make-over of the house, owing to the fact that I am waiting for a carpenter to make hanging cabinets before we repaint the house. So our decors are not yet out in full force. But we've hanged this 'lantern' and put out the tree! And we also installed Christmas lights outside (no picture!).
But a friend gave me this super cute Christmas decor and we had to make it the centerpiece of our Christmas decorations! Its on the TV and very easily seen and the few who've seen it, love it!
Dec 3, 2012
1. Kapag natapos mo nang basahin ang isang magandang libro, nakakahinayang. Feeling mo, nandun ka kung san nagaganap ang kwento. Lalo na kung A Song of Fire and Ice ung binabasa mo (at pinapanuod sa HBO series at the same time). Kahit na ba book 2 pa lang, miss ko na agad, lalo na at di ko pa mahanap yung book 3 onwards, ha ha ha.
2. Yung kapitbahay naming barangay konsehal, nagsabit na ng Merry Christmas na tarpaulin kagabi. At, mukat-muka mo, bestfriend ko pala siya! Yun ang sabi sa tarpaulin nya e. Feeling ko lang, kakandidatong kapitan un e. Kasi, pinarepair ung lahat ng poste ng ilaw samin, pati ung isang butas na kanal. Kung mapaparepair nya lang sana yung mayayabang nyang kamag-anak e di, baka iboto ko pa siya.
3. So, marunong na ko magdrive. Ang kaso, di ako marunong magpark. So, kumusta naman yun? Sabi ng asawa ko, di ko daw ba alam ang kaliwa sa kanan? at ang bwelta sa kabig? Ummm, can I tell him I'm lito or will he shout at me again? Ha ha ha, yan ang hirap pag sa asawa nagpapaturo at hindi sa driving school e!
4. Di ba no-rice diet ako. Mga dalawang lingo na. Pero pag weekend, puede naman ang rice basta konti lang. At alam mo ba ang kapalit ng lahat ng gutom ko? Nabawasan ako ng kalahating kilong timbang! Hay, wala na bang mas madaling paraan para pumayat? Pero di ba achievement na yun kasi December ngayon at ang daming party? He he, sige pa, isip pa ng excuse!
5. So may tumawag sa king kaklase ng high school kasi daw naholdap sya, pati celpon nya tangay. At mula sa landline nya ko tinawagan sa celpon para mangutang ng 3 libo. Ang tanong, panu nya alam number ko e wala nga daw siya sa bahay nila at nasa malapit daw kaya ako naisip nya tawagan. Ako nga di ko kabisado phone number ng ate ko e. Di kami close ha, as in since high school e 2x pa lang kmi nagkita, pero friends kmi sa FB. Anong misteryo eto. Ay, di ko sya napautang. Naputol ung linya ng telepono nung sinabi ko na 300 lang pera ko.
6. Bakit pag bagong rebond ka at di puedeng maligo, bakit ung face mo, biglang nagiging sobrang oily? Ano to, parusa?
7. Bakit pag may sipon ang tao, parang malaking sakit na talaga? Walang lasa ang pagkain, masakit ang ulo kaka-blow ng nose at iritable kasi nga ngongo na magsalita. Hay, bakit ba ko pinanganak na sipunin?
8. Pag may Christmas light ang bahay mo, buhay na buhay ang pasko no. Kakatuwa na tinitignan ng mga bata ang ilaw. pero, one hour lang isaksak ha, mahal ang kuryente!
9. Parang summer sa sobrang init ang December na ito, pero sa ibang lugar may bagyo? Ang gulo na ng panahon, parang ung mga scheme lang ng MMDA.
10. Nakuha ko yung kalahati ng 13th month pay ko nung Thursday. Tapos, holiday nung Friday at walang pasok ng Saturday at Sunday. Pag pasok ko ng lunes, 11 pesos na lang laman ng wallet ko. Magic?
11. Gusto kong magpagawa ng hanging cabinet. So naghahanap ako ng gagawa, mga 2 linggo na. Wala. May pera pa kasi akong nakalaan para dun e. Tignan mo, pag naubos na yung pera, daming darating na karpintero.
12. Dami kong naiisip na kung ano ano lang...