Here is our itinerary for our Camiguin trip, for 2 days and 3 nights. Coming from Cagayan de Oro, we went straight to Camiguin from the airport. We took 2 jeepneys rides, a van instead of a bus, and then a ferry before we were finally seated on the multicab we hired for 2 days. We arrived in Lumbia airport at 8am and were in Camiguin at around 2pm, including a short breakfast stop at Agora Bus Station. So here is the itinerary:
1. Sto Nino Cold Spring Resort
2. Bura Soda Water Pool
3. Lunch at a small sari-sari store
4. Guiob Church Ruins
5. Sunken Cemetery
6. Walkway to the Old Volcano and Stations of the Cross
7. Check in at Pabua's Cottages
8. Ardent Hot Spring
10. Back at Pabua's Cottage
1. White Island, Camiguin
2. Check out at Pabua's
3. Philvoc's Mt Hibok-Hibok Observatory
4. Katibawasan Falls
5. Eating some Kiping
6. Souvenir shopping
7. Ostrich Farm
8. Should have been Mantigue Island but we didn't do it anymore. But please check out their adventure!
9. Giant Clams Sanctuary
10. J & A Fishpen
11. Back to Port Benoni and back to Cagayan de Oro
I will try and write something about each itinerary and I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!
For our White Water Rafting and Zipline adventure which is part of our 4D3N itinerary, watch out also!